Monday, March 29, 2010

We found Nemo!

So I didn't pictures of this because I didn't want to waste precious time saving our aquatic friend! On Friday, Addy decided that she was going to feed her fish! Unfortunately, she did not think she need supervision in the process. She brought me the bottle of fish food (which was basically full) and said "Look Mommy, I fed fishy!" She had poured the entire contents of the bottle into the fishbowl! I frantically tried to "fish" him out and kept getting a net full of fish food! I finally saved him for gluttony and placed him in a small bowl until I cleaned out his home! A little while later after dinner, Addy said that she had touched something in the kitchen. I didn't think much of it until I went in to clean "fishy's" bowl and found him laying on the ground. I guess what Addy touched was her fish! To our surprise...the little thing has survived! Of course Addy will not admit to having tried to get fishy out of the bowl, but we all know what happened! He swam with only one fin for about 30 minutes...but has made a full recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment