Thursday, November 11, 2010

Do I even have a life?!

As I have been looking at my posts, I realized that all of them are about Addyson and what she does in her life. That makes me wonder? After having her, did my life cease to exist and I am totally consumed by her?! Which led to the next question...when this next bundle arrives, how can I be consumed by two children and keep focused on all that they do?! Such questions boggle my mind...so I am now on an adventure to reclaim part of my life and post about things other than my children...although they (my kiddos) are a great topic of interest! I don't find fault in myself for taking the role as mother and nurturer seriously and enthusiastically. I know that this is by far my greatest accomplishment...however...it does not lessen the importance of the other great things in my life, such as my husband...my extended family...my family in Christ...my job...my hobbies. There is so much more in my life and I would like to reclaim those forgotten interests. Scrapbooking is on my top priority list of things to get going again. Lets see how quickly I get this going!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment