Friday, November 12, 2010

Tis the Season

I know that Thanksgiving is coming up first...but I can't help seeing this holiday as the spring board into Christmas! Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday!!! The joy of sharing the story of Christ's birth...the joy of spending time with family...the beauty of decorations both indoors and out!!! Its just a wonderful time of year for me! Plus...both my girls were born around Christmas...what a gift!!! We are fixing to get the lights up on the house soon....since Billy has a little over a week off! Then...the Wednesday before Thankgiving we are going to get the decorations out and deck the walls with red and green inside!!! Its going to be great!!! Money may be tight which means gifts may be small, but the greatest gift this season is the grace we receive and the time spent loving on my family!!! I thank God for the many blessings we have been given and for this time of year to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment